- 6 billion live bacteria per sachet
- 1 clinically proven live strain
- 2 types of prebiotic fibre
- Wheat free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar and sweetener free
- No need to refrigerate
- Flavourless (can be added to food or drinks)
Probio7 Kidskalm is a dietary supplement especially formulated for children 12 months and over, which helps promote and maintain a healthy balance in the gut flora. The active bacteria in Probio7 Kidskalm are 6 billion of the live bacteria strain L. rhamnosus GG*, a clinically proven strain.
- High strength: 6 Billion Friendly Live Bacteria per Sachet
- Well-Researched: Over 200 Human Clinical Studies
- Antibiotic & Stomach-Acid Resistant: Proven to Colonise the Gastrointestinal Tract
Contains Prebiotic Fibres: Contains Inulin &
100% Natural Ingredients: No Artificial Colours, Preservatives,
Additives or Flavours
Free From: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, GMO, Soy, Eggs, Nuts, Yeast and Salt
What does Probio7 Kidskalm do?
How to administer Probio7 Kidskalm?
How to use:
1. Suitable for daily use for children 12 months and over.
2. Take one sachet a day. Sprinkle over cold food or mix with cold water, juice or milk.
3. If mixing with a drink, take after a meal or snack.
If your child is taking antibiotics:
Take 1-2 sachets daily. Continue for 2 weeks after they have finished their antibiotics.
Fructo-oligosaccharides, Inulin, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103)*, Rice Fibre.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if your child is under medical supervision or on medication.