- 1 Billion friendly bacteria
- Cranberry extract
- Vitamin C
- Antibiotic resistant
- No added sugars
- No artificial preservatives or flavours
- No need to refrigerate
Probio7 Intiflor uses Microencapsulation Technology to protect the bacteria from the hostile, high acidity of the cranberry extract & stomach acid. This unique delivery system results in more of the live bacteria reaching the vagina & urinary tract alive. Similar products do not use this technology and the bacteria can therefore be more easily damaged.
- 2 patented live strains proven for women
- 120mg of PAC per capsule, equal to 11 cranberries
- Added Vitamin C - to help boost & maintain normal energy levels & contribute to immune functionSuitable for use with antibiotics
- Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, Dairy-Free
The delicate ecosystem of the vagina and urinary tract can be disturbed by many things including illness, stress and antibiotics. This can lead to:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vaginal Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain
- Pain While Urinating
Microencapsulation Technology To Protect Live Bacteria
If you open a capsule of Probio7 Intiflor you will notice smaller, microcapsules mixed with the cranberry extract. Each microcapsule protects the 2 clinically proven strains of friendly live bacteria from the cranberry extract.
Any products which expose friendly bacteria to cranberry extract are likely to have less efficacy and a lower CFU count. This is because cranberry extract is highly acidic and the hostile environment is damaging to the friendly bacteria.
Microencapsulation technology helps to ensure both the active ingredient (120mg of PAC) and the live bacteria reach the urinary tract & vaginal flora undamaged.
How to use:
1. Suitable for aged 12 years and over.
2. Take 1 capsule daily for 15 days, ideally with food.
3. Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with a meal.
Dried Cranberry Extract, Microencapsulated Lactobacillus plantarum CECT8675 and CECT 8677 (Coconut Oil, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Sunflower Lecithin, Pectin and Carmine), Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate) and Cellulose Microcrystalline. Vegetable Capsule Shell: Hydroxy- propylmethylcellulose.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.