Probio7 Global Travel
There are a number of factors that can cause your gut flora to become imbalanced whilst travelling. These range from the stresses of travel to a change in your diet, the strains of bacteria that may be found in the local water and perhaps an increase in the number of alcoholic beverages. Maintaining a healthy and diverse gut microbiome during travel can be considered vital.
Probio7 Global Travel is a high-quality digestive health supplement for travellers. The formula provides 10 billion 'friendly' bacteria per capsule. Each capsule is comprised of 8 live strains which are shown to survive in high temperatures and humidity.
A high-quality friendly bacteria supplement for travellers. Helping to maintain a healthy and diverse gut microbiome during travel
- 10 billion S. boulardii per capsule
- Well research 9 live strains
- Natural fibres to encourage the "friendly" bacteria
- Can be taken with antibiotics
- Doesn't interfere with antimalarial medication
- Free from: Wheat, Gluten and GMO
- No need to refrigerate
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 7 years and over.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
- For best results, take Probio7 Global Travel daily throughout your trip from the first day of your journey or a few days before.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 2 Probio7 Global Travel capsules daily, ideally with a meal.
Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bacteria Complex*, Magnesium Stearate (Anti-caking Agent), Titanium Dioxide (Colour)
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium longum & Lactobacillus actis
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.