- 10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 5 billion S. boulardii for Global Travel
- 8 types of live bacteria
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Not tested on animals
Probio7 Global Travel is a high quality digestive health supplement for travellers. The formula provides 10 billion 'friendly' bacteria per capsule. Each capsule is comprised of 8 live strains which are shown to survive in high temperatures and humidity.
There are a number of factors that can cause your gut flora to become imbalanced whilst travelling. These range from the stresses of travel to a change in your diet, the strains of bacteria that may be found in the local water and perhaps an increase in the number of alcoholic beverages you might be having by the pool. By taking a live bacteria supplement, you are helping to restore and maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in your gut.
How does Probio7 Global Travel work?
Probio7 Global Travel helps to bring balance to the gut flora by increasing the number of 'friendly' bacteria in your gut. The 'friendly' bacteria work to prevent damage to our gut lining and to crowd out any invaders that try to settle in. However, when our 'friendly' bacteria population is too low and our microbiome becomes unbalanced, we can become susceptible to inhospitable bacteria and pathogens that we may encounter on our travels.
- 8 live strains
- 10 Billion 'Friendly' CFU per capsule
- 5 Saccharomyces boulardii
- Suitable for men, women and children aged 7+
- Survives at higher temperatures and humidity
- Antibiotic resistant
- No added sugars, artificial preservatives or flavours
- No need to refrigerate
- Light, easy to carry box
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
- For best results, take Probio7 Global Travel daily throughout your trip from the first day of your journey or a few days before.
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 2 Probio7 Global Travel capsules daily, ideally with a meal.
Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bacteria Complex*, Magnesium Stearate (anti-caking agent), Titanium Dioxide (colour), *Bacteria Complex contains: L. acidophilus, L. casei, Streptococcus thermophilus, B. bifidum, L. bulgaricus, B. longum & L. actis (L.= Lactobacillus & B. = Bifidobacterium).
+ ALLERGAN INFORMATION
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.