- 10 billion S. boulardii per capsule
- Natural fibres to encourage the "friendly" bacteria
- Can be taken with antibiotics
- Doesn't interfere with antimalarial medication
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Not tested on animals
Probio7 Asia Travel is one of the first geographically targeted digestive health supplements available on the market. The high quality, high strength formula provides 20 billion "friendly" cultures per capsule. The 9 live strains have been shown to survive at high temperatures & humidity making them ideal for travel in tropical & equatorial climates.
The Importance of S. boulardii
In 1923 French scientist Henri Boulard noticed locals in South East Asia using the skin of the lychee fruit for its beneficial health properties. The locals had been using this treatment for many generations and research later uncovered that the yeast extracted from this fruit, S. boulardii, was a key component. Probio7 Asia Travel uses this yeast as one of the key ingredients in the formula that helps to complement and strengthen your gut flora whilst you travel in Asia.
How Does Probio7 Asia Travel Work?
Probio7 Asia Travel helps to bring balance to the gut flora by increasing the number of "friendly" bacteria in your gut. The 9 live strains complement the gut flora naturally present in your digestive system. The 'friendly' bacteria also work to prevent damage to our gut lining and to crowd out any invaders that try to settle in. Asia Travel Each capsule also provides 10 billion S. boulardii, a friendly yeast particularly suitable for travellers in Asia. Natural fibres are also included in the formula to encourage the "friendly" cultures to colonise the gut. Probio7 Asia Travel is suitable for use with antibiotics and does not interfere with anti-malarial medication.
+ Natural fibres to encourage the "friendly" bacteria
+ Can be taken with antibiotics
+ Doesn't interfere with antimalarial medication
How to use:
- Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
- For best results, take Probio7 Asia Travel daily throughout your trip from the first day of your journey or a few days before.
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 2 Probio7 Asia Travel capsules daily, ideally with a meal.
Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bacteria Complex*, Fructo- oligosaccharides, Magnesium Stearate (anti-caking agent), Titanium Dioxide (colour), *Bacteria Complex contains: L. casei, L. rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, L. plantarum, B. breve, B. longum & B. bifidum. (L.= Lactobacillus & B.= Bifidobacterium)
+ ALLERGAN INFORMATION
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.