Probio7 Advanced has been specifically formulated for the daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over. Maintaining a healthy and balanced gut flora can be considered vital for digestive and immune health.
Each capsule in Probio7 Advanced contains 8 live strains of extensively researched "good" bacteria, plus a strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii. Each capsule provides 10 billion friendly bacteria which are clinically proven to be safe and are naturally present in the human intestine. This has been complemented with two types of natural fibre which feed and encourage friendly bacteria in your digestive system. The strains and natural fibres are suitable for vegans, and the capsule shell is made from vegetable cellulose.
A digestive health supplement that is specifically formulated for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- 10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 9 well-researched strains
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 12 years+
- Live bacteria to complement the gut flora naturally present in your gut microbiome
- No need to refrigerate
- Suitable for vegans
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, ideally with a meal.
- Continue for 2 weeks after you have finished your antibiotics.
Chicory Inulin Fibre (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Acacia Gum (Fibre), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Saccharomyces Boulardii (yeast), Bacteria Complex*, Bulking Agent (Potato Starch), Anti-caking Agent (Rice Extract Blend, Rice Fibre), Colour (Titanium Dioxide)
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces Boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.